PURCHASE AND PAYMENTS
- HOW CAN I PURCHASE FROM FREE STATE ONLINE STORE?
You may read through our How to Buy page for complete details on how to purchase from FREE STATE Online Store – from adding items onto your cart, to completion of the purchase process.
- ARE THE PRODUCTS SOLD ONLINE NEW?
SUYEN Corporation guarantees that all products featured and sold in the FREE STATE Online Store are brand new stocks.
- HOW CAN I PAY FOR THE ITEM(S) I PURCHASED?
The FREE STATE Online Store accepts the following methods of payment:
a) Bank Deposit
b) Cash on Delivery
c) Credit Card
For a more detailed run through of our payment guidelines, see Payment Methods
Please note that as of the moment, the Free State Online Store does not accept payments from credit cards issued by Foreign Banks.
- HOW WILL I KNOW THAT THE ORDER WAS PLACED SUCCESSFULLY?
For customers paying via credit card, an e-mail confirming the purchase shall be sent to the e-mail address specified by the customer in the FREE STATE Online Store form, upon completion of the payment process.
Those customers opting to pay via bank deposit will receive an e-mail confirmation in their e-mail addresses registered with the FREE STATE Online Store form after we receive and verify the bank deposit details. The bank deposit slip shall serve as proof of payment.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
A “New Order” notification will be sent to the paying customer’s registered e-mail address upon submission of a COD-based order. The customer shall be given notification by our third party freight forwarder once order is ready for delivery. Please note that COD Service is available only for delivery addresses in Metro Manila and parts of Rizal, Cavite, Bulacan, and Laguna.
- WHAT IF THE PURCHASED ITEM IS A GIFT FOR ANOTHER PERSON?
If you wish to send your purchase as a gift to another, simply enter the recipient’s personal details in the spaces provided under the Shipping Information. Please keep in mind that the delivery of gift item(s) is only available for those paying through bank deposit and card payments; COD is not acceptable to avail of this service. The recipient is required to sign a waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery. We reserve the right to request for a valid ID to ensure safekeeping of your package.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- HOW MANY DAYS WILL THE DELIVERY TAKE?
The website receives orders 24/7 but our warehouse pick up has a cut off time of 2:00PM from Mondays through Fridays only. All orders placed before the cut off time will be processed and picked up from our warehouse on the same day. For orders placed beyond the cut off time (2pm, Mondays to Fridays), processing and warehouse pick up will be on the next business day.
Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays will be processed and picked up from our warehouse on the following business day.
Delivery within Metro Manila shall take one (1) to three (3) business days. Provincial area deliveries will have a duration of five (5) to seven business days. All periods shall commence from the day of pick-up from our warehouse.
Please note that we aim to deliver within the time agreed upon at purchase. However, we do not guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the presented time frame.Since we and our third party partners may follow national, seasonal, and declared holidays; these no-operation days may also affect the processing and shipping of your packages. Please also note that we will not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges, or expenses arising out of the whole delivery process (from the moment the items are picked-up from our warehouse up to the time of delivery to you).
- HOW MUCH IS THE DELIVERY/SHIPPING FEE?
We offer FREE shipping for orders amounting to Php 1,000.00 and above.
The following table shall contain the shipping charges for orders below Php 1,000.00
*Shipping charges may change without prior notice.
- CAN I TRACK THE DELIVERY STATUS OF THE ITEM(S) I PURCHASED?
A tracking number shall be designated to each processed purchase and shall be included in the Shipping and Delivery Status Confirmation e-mail. This tracking number can be keyed in on the space provided in our freight forwarder’s Online Waybill Tracker in our website to check the status of your purchase.If your order has not arrived on the delivery date indicated in the email confirming the purchase, you may contact our customer service representative(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at (+632) 955-2305 to inquire about its status.
- CAN THE ITEM(S) BE DELIVERED TO MY OFFICE?
Provided that the correct delivery address is given upon check out, either a home or office address may be considered as delivery destination. The recipient is required to sign a waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery. We reserve the right to request for a valid ID (any government-issued ID) or an authorization letter to ensure safekeeping of your package, especially when you will not be able to personally receive the item(s) and have someone else receive it on your behalf instead.
- WHAT IF I AM NOT AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE THE PURCHASED ITEM(S)?
If you are not available to personally receive your package, you may designate at least one (1) authorized recipient in the Shipping Information page. Please note that in all circumstances, the recipient is required to sign the waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery. We reserve the right to request for a valid ID to ensure safekeeping of your package. All items included in the purchase and as stated in the invoice SHOULD be accepted and paid for.
Please note that an order is entitled to three (3) delivery attempts. After the third attempt and the order is still not signed as received by the customer, it shall be delivered back to our third party freight forwarder’s office, for Metro Manila deliveries or in your nearest LBC branch for Provincial deliveries. Orders shall remain open for pick up for seven (7) days. Within this period, you may also opt to have the order redelivered. The attempt to redeliver entails another shipping fee which you will shoulder (amounting to Php 100.00 for Metro Manila and Php 200.00 for Provincial Areas.
*Shipping charges may change without prior notice
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE
- WHAT ARE THE STEPS IN RETURNING OR EXCHANGING DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEM(S)?
If you want to return or exchange defective or damaged item(s):
- As initial assessment, the customer must send complete details of the purchase such as the invoice, date received and the item’s damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. A photo must also be sent as proof and will be used in assessing the damage and eligibility for exchange.
- Customer may then proceed to the nearest store of the brand of the item you intend to return or exchange for further assessment of the item(s). or contact customer support so we can help facilitate the return via pick up by our courier.
- Item(s) for exchange shall be subject to the Store’s assessment upon presentation of its invoice and its complete packaging.
- If item is for pick-up, after assessment by the Free State team, replacement items will be sent back to customer without additional shipping fee.
Generally, only defective and/or damaged item(s) will be entertained for exchange. Specific cases like that of wrong sizes can become an exception, as long as item(s) to be exchanged are of the same kind or of the same price or higher. Cosmetics may be exchanged ONLY IF damaged to the extent that it can no longer serve its aesthetic or natural purpose(s). All items must be presented to your nearest local FREE STATE Store together with its invoice and its original, undamaged packaging. Please note that FREE STATE does not honor a return or exchange for underwear.
Defective and damaged items must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery. Those reported beyond the date of validity are subject to further assessment and approval by both the store and the FREE STATE Online Store’s management.
- DOES FREE STATE ONLINE STORE ALLOW REFUNDS?
Since transactions are confirmed before receiving the payment, refunding is generally not practiced. However, it will be considered for special cases.
- WHEN CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER?
- Orders placed on weekday mornings can only be cancelled before 3:00PM of the day of purchase.
- Orders placed beyond 3:00PM on weekdays (except Fridays) can be cancelled before 3:00PM of the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday afternoons (beyond 2:00PM), on Holidays, and on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), may be cancelled before 3:00PM of the following business day (Monday).
Beyond these times, you can no longer cancel your order and withdraw the payment made. You may contact our customer service at email@example.com or cs@benchtm. com or call us at (+632) 955-2305 to resolve issues regarding order cancellation.
- WHAT IS THE CURRENCY OF THE PRICES LISTED ON THE WEBSITE AND WILL THE PRICES BE INCLUSIVE OF TAXES?
All prices posted are using the Philippine Peso (PHP) currency and are inclusive of tax.
- CAN I PAY USING ANOTHER CURRENCY?
We welcome only Philippine Peso (PHP) for the mean time.
- I LIVE OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES. CAN I BUY FROM THE FREE STATE ONLINE STORE?
Purchases made from outside the Philippines are welcomed. However, shipping address must be within the Philippine territory.
For international shipping, we are not yet offering this service. Shipping is limited to the Philippine